Friday, July 8, 2011

A sister turned in to poisonous minded girl.. One Brother's Real life story....

You may have come across various kinds of people. Good/Bad or various characters/Behaviors. In my life, I came across one family. In the family, parents are respectable. They are kind  and good human  beings. I had bitter experience with the family.. You wanna know about it.. Just read the story below..
.

Do you speak English?

 No Sir,

Have you done any computer courses ?
No Sir,

Then why are you wasting my time?  and he murmurs. Why these people come to city with out learning anything to live. Just eating my brain..

Those words directly hit my heart . I picked up my file and headed towards my home.. In the return, My mind  was boggling with manger comments.. I hatred my self and felt sad..

I was a  private school teacher in a small town in India. I was living happily with what I had. I was inspired by seeing friends life and their software jobs. My intention was to earn money, just like my friends ,which made me to enter into the city.  I have roamed around the city for a job. I did not get it. Additionally , I received disheartened comments from the interviewers.

My roommate suggested to share my feelings with house owner. Uncle recommended a  small job in his office. The job profile is more to attender and less to supervisor. Though, This job is not my destiny, I accepted the offer to fulfill my daily needs. I struggled for money until  i received my first salary. One day, Uncle's daughter came to me  and said " Brother, I have got 2000 rs money for you" . My father told to hand over the money to you. I was so delighted to see the first month salary in my pocket..

My aim was to be a software engineer and not to work as small profile employee. I shared my feelings with uncle. He helped to me to keep my job in shifts. He helped 10000 rs to join in  Computer course. I had to do another course  and again uncle helped me with money. I started doing small helps to their family. I became one of the member of their family. I used to drop revathi(uncle's daughter)  at college.  Our brother and sister relationship became strong.. After one year, I started appearing for software engineer positions. Finally at one fine day, I have received job offer from big MNC with unexpected salary. I was overjoyed with offer. Uncle and aunt   throwed big party to all  of us.. Uncle said "My son got a job in big MNC" . I wept with happiness and their affection.  Gradually, I could no longer hold the same affection and relation with them..

 Gradually, Revathi  stopped calling me as her brother .. She started touching me and coming to my room in late nights. She was totally changed. I could not tolerate her behavior..
One day I asked her " Why are you behaving awkwardly? " " I am your brother" .. "Do mind it "
She said "I like your company and I love you"
I was totally shocked and never expected this from her..
I said " I am your brother" " Never ever say like this"  I warned her , not to repeat this again.

She did not change and she started behaving the same.

On one Sunday,  I was alone in the room. She came to my room in rush.
 She asked me "Will you marry me or not?"  I  slapped her.
She became devil minded with that incident..

After 2 days , she came back to me and  said " I should not behaved in that manner ".  " I am sorry brother".

I felt happy with her realization and I did not notice her devil plan in her mind. She offered Tea and  we went inside the house. She suddenly locked the door and started tearing her dress. She pulled my T shirt..
Finally, I was able to recover from the shocking incident. I pushed her aside and opened the door .

I was stunned by her parents.  They were not in a position to listen my words. Aunt came over and attacked me with foot wear.

Uncle questioned me " Is this the gift to us, for treating you as our son?" I was a dead man at that moment.

If i opened my mouth, My sister life will be spoiled. I just want to bare the pain to my self.
With in two days, I vacated the house.

My job and life were gifted by uncle. How do I repay that to uncle? I never forget their love and affection.

Revathi knows the fact.. Hope she change in future....
Source: eenadu.net

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude,

    as u said true translation, my guess was it wud be something in funny english language like the one in SHankar dada MBBS english but, its' really true translation........... :-)

    ReplyDelete